Monday, December 7, 2009

nail art-"simple red french manicure" + late update @beauty expo

just a simple french manicure(wanted to test the Anna Sui's nail lacquer)




I went to the last beauty expo months ago because I got a free invitation card from his mum's friend. I went on the last day,Monday.


There were many people Q-ing at the ticket counter,luckily I could redeem my free pass at the trader counter.^^ saved some times....

There were still crowded in the halls.... I got nothing to buy but looking around to find some good deals. The sales/bargains did not attract me as they gave discount only if you purchased many.

their targets were the make-up artists/ nail-art artists....

The best deal was the free goodies bag given by Yokoso Japan. There was a pack of samples including cleanser, moisturizers, masks, firming gels, scrubs.....



I saw the beauty diary mask and I found they were quite expensive compare to the prices I got online and I skipped this.

I wanted to get a nu-bra but the sizes left were A-cup and D-cup only...so bad.

I saw the "sister" magazine and there was promotion which you bought 2 for only RM15 + some free gifts... So I bought.

the free gifts including lip gloss, eye shadow, pouch with mirror, powder, samples of Bio-essence and Rilax and some vouchers.




As for the gifts came with magazines were sample of L'aneige sleeping mask , "Trend" and a Watson active firming mask.




I did not stay long because I had nothing to buy since the deals were not really impressing me...
I would say this is not a good expo for those who don't earn their earning with/ consume a lot if these products. The beauty expo at KLCC is a better place for us to visit .


No comments:

Post a Comment