had a trip to HK in 2012.... cant tell much about it because I was too tired to walk around and most time spent in the hotel.
I didn't have a good impression of HK during my trip. Simply because of the people were too rude, arrogant, uncivilized.....
some tips are:
- there are lots of cheap beauty products in HK
- the food charged way too high for a small potion
- rude people everywhere
- rushing people everywhere
- the nicest Portuguese tart found here(better Macau's)
- don't speak Mandarin or they thought you are from China
- good public transport system
- hardly find sauce especially if you are eating Dim Sum
- it is clean in HK
I can't agree with the life and the people in HK, can't get use to it, can't be part of it.
If I ever return, that's only because I'm shopping for cheap stuffs.