Sunday, May 9, 2010

warehouse sale? or counter?


There are a lot of warehouse sale throughout the year.


As a smart consumer, we must know what can we get at warehouse sale what can't, when shall we shop, which shop gives the best deal, which brand is never worth buying at the counter/kiosk....


In my opinion,Parkson gives the best deal for:

  1. double vouchers day
  2. Bonuslink member day(free sign up for Bonuslink card)
  3. free 2 hours parking in selected outlets
  4. free Elite card for purchases RM500 and above
  5. almost all brands of cosmetics and fragrances can be found there
As for warehouse sale, we can get very very cheap cosmetics and fragrances there.

Hence, I do not think buying those brands which held w/h sale from the counters/kiosks
are worth.

Why don't I wait until the w/h sale so I save a lot rather than getting samples/gifts?

These brands are in my black list, unless they really have great promotions,
I will not buy from counters/kiosks:

  1. Christian Dior
  2. Shu Uemura
  3. Bioherm
  4. Kiehl's
  5. Mac
  6. Lancome
  7. Kose
  8. Kanebo
  9. Benefit
  10. Clarins
  11. Laniege
  12. Paul and Joe
  13. Givenchy
  14. Origins .....
I was told that there will be no more w/h sale for Anna Sui starting from this year. true or not, we will see.

Lastly, it is normally cheaper to purchase online than from counters. Some companies even give out free gifts but not as much as from counters. Still, my aim is to save money and space for storing so is is a good way to shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment