Thursday, June 20, 2013

hauls from Johor Premium Outlet,JPO - Part One

Went to Johor. Malaysia  in June 2012 and shopped around especially in Johor Premium Outlet(JPO).  


Before going to JPO,many people told me they couldn't find anything they love.
I went without much expectation ,thinking that I will see old-style and  outdated outfits......
I even brought along laptop to spend my extra time while waiting for bf to pick up.
And it ended up with  :
 !!!!
Yes , out of my expectation!!!! I cant' believe I spent about RM1k in JPO!!!
  • Biotherm travel kit (RM 18)




  • Biotherm full size trio (about RM 150)




  •  LAncome Blanc Expert Nuit moisturizer ( about RM 145)



  • Kiehl's Exfoliator 125ml ( RM 70)



  •  Vincci accessories ( about RM 55 for two pairs of ear rings, a ring and two necklaces)



  • Evita Peroni  buttefly hair clip ( about RM 19 each)


  • Evita Peroni hair clip ( RM 110)



  • La Senza Bra ( RM 99 for three)             

               
They are in the picture, neon pink with white wrapping paper

  • Guess apparels ( spent about RM 400 for three tops and a pair of short jeans)
Sporty Singlet 

Elegant Lace Singlet

Shiny Purple Top

Jeans Shorts With Scarf



my second trip in three days and ended with these....

 more and more $$ spent. Details in Part two










No comments:

Post a Comment