Went to Johor. Malaysia in June 2012 and shopped around especially in Johor Premium Outlet(JPO).
Before going to JPO,many people told me they couldn't find anything they love.
I went without much expectation ,thinking that I will see old-style and outdated outfits......
I even brought along laptop to spend my extra time while waiting for bf to pick up.
And it ended up with :
Yes , out of my expectation!!!! I cant' believe I spent about RM1k in JPO!!!
- Biotherm travel kit (RM 18)
- Biotherm full size trio (about RM 150)
- LAncome Blanc Expert Nuit moisturizer ( about RM 145)
- Kiehl's Exfoliator 125ml ( RM 70)
- Vincci accessories ( about RM 55 for two pairs of ear rings, a ring and two necklaces)
- Evita Peroni buttefly hair clip ( about RM 19 each)
- Evita Peroni hair clip ( RM 110)
- La Senza Bra ( RM 99 for three)
They are in the picture, neon pink with white wrapping paper
- Guess apparels ( spent about RM 400 for three tops and a pair of short jeans)
Elegant Lace Singlet
Shiny Purple Top
Jeans Shorts With Scarf
my second trip in three days and ended with these....