Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tried and Finished


let's see :

  • Shiseido Aqualabel Moisture Emulsion S
   Shiseido Aqaulabel skin care range had been selling in the market for a long time. It's so much cheaper compare to Shiseido skin care and thus, attracts many customers. 

 I bought all the basic 3-step skin care: cleanser, toner and moisturiser.
 
I have never be the sensitive type of girls and not having much problems on my skin, or may be i dont dare? 
as expected, this range didn't really show me special or shocking result. At least, it didn't break me out.

  will I repurchase? I dont think so since the range itself is not that cheap and didnt really impress me. I would rather try something else.


  


  • Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream

  This is a gift I got in the Parkson Christmas Party 2012 goodies bag. A whole packet of Shiseido gifts~~

I never had wrinkle around my eyes, thanks god. Perhaps it's because I had started using eye cream since early twenties ~~ 

I am concerned about wrinkles, especially around my eyes. I like this bottle for it light texture. Since eye cream is needed only a tiny bit for both eyes, this small 3 ml bottle lasted me quite a long time.... cant remember how long it was.

Though there was no obvious result but I still think eye cream is very important and necessary in wrinkle prevention step. 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment