Monday, May 4, 2009

my 3D fake nails



I got this with another fake nails during MJ sales last year.two for about rm20 i think. Don't remember the price but i am sure they are cheap or I wouldn't have bought them~

The good thing about this is that there is no glue needed. The nails are being stick with some kind of glue or double sided tape and make them sticky for a period of times.

I was not used to it and lost two of them for the first time i wore them.

After being cold-stored for a few months, I took them out and try again . I found the glue is still sticky and I felt better after experiencing it once.

I will definitely use them again during emergency or lazy days~

Just be careful when you are wearing fake nails. They can fall easily if you never treat them softly~

No comments:

Post a Comment