Saturday, August 8, 2009

make up by bobbi brown

Went for the bobbi brown make up a few weeks ago.



the make up look i got was very natural which i can hardly see the eyeshadow.
however, it's a new try for me as i always go for a bit heavy eyes make up.



The service was just so so, nothing impressed.since it's free, what else to complain?



the products, not really impressed me too. The eyeliner in these picture was darken by my liquid eyeliner as their liners were really really light. ( it was a gel liner the girl used.)




The SA seemed not wanting to get me to become their regular customer and i just had a look at their products and asked if there were any promotions before leaving the counter.



The SA told me that there will be a sale on 31 August 2009 in Jusco, one utama. u get rm10 voucher with every rm100 purchases make.



I'm not sure if i will get something from BB, but the sale is really attracting~
will try to go if i'm available






No comments:

Post a Comment