Saturday, August 29, 2009

my 20+ birthday!!!

So, my birthday is just 2 days left and I have no plan about what to do on that day!!!!

No plans, No celebration, Not with him around....

I was planning on a small birthday party. but I'm running out of time & budget too....


I do not have many friends and those who kept celebrating my birthday these years were only them

They had never missed any birthday of mine ever since we became so close.

They had never felt troublesome for celebrating it even though I lived the furthest.

They kept planning on each other's birthday without feeling tired or boring.

I love them so much that I really do not know what to say and what to do...

Sis, I do not need any special but just your wishes and that are more than enough.

However, if you gals insist me to go out&celebrate and the most important, to pay for my bills, I can't think of any reasons to say "NO"!! :P:P






I am one year older now and I am still a loser and failure in all....

Wish for a better me next year .....

Amen....???

2 comments: