Thursday, May 17, 2012

review- shu uemura + clarins

As I do not have sensitive face, I seldom have breakouts or unsuitable skincare problems.
For all these samples I tried, none of them caused me breakouts, uncomfortable or irritated me.
         
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm                                                                                                                           

I like this balm because it is convenient to be used. I could hardly notice changes on my face even though I did not have enough sleep on the nights before as the SA promised. The SA told me this would give my face a fresh, shinny, energetic look after applying.

What I like about it is it is a good moisturizer to prepare your skin for applying make up. it moisturized


Clarins Shaping Facial Lift




                                                                     
    I had a big round face. Nothing(except plastic surgery) can change it, not even by just trying to lift it.
This cream let me down but it's ok, I never really did hope it will make my face small.

                                                                                                                 
Clarins Hydra Quench smoothing gel
It's been a long time I Used it. It was hydrating and moisturized my face. However, none of Clarins products ever surprised me or impressed me so I have no plan going back to Clarins in short future.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shu Uemura

Shu Uemura is famous of the cosmetics but I started to use its skin care products first.
I had tried a t least two sets of skin care from two different ranges,green(forgot what's the range)  and blue-deepsea range.

Shu's skin cares had never really done much work on my face as I said, I don't have a sensitive face and therefore, I can hardly see the differences of each result. What I know is the products did not break me out, that's all.

I had already changed to other brands simply because it is too expensive to keep using Shu's products. I am saving for some other usages. :)

I love to bring their sachets during vacation because a sachet contains a generous portion of products which can be used up to 4~6 times(depends on the amount you use each time).

I am not sure if I will go back to them in the future but not for this year,at least.~

Deepsea Moisture Replenishing cream



Deepsea Moisture Replenishing Emulsion



Deepsea Moisture Replenishing Essence


No comments:

Post a Comment