Sunday, January 3, 2010

A birthday luch @ Michealangelo @ Pavilion

It was my birthday. We made it at pavilion as I attended a workshop nearby in the morning.


We chose Michealangelo because of my love for the master pieces...

There was not much customer dining here for lunch and the design was a bit special.
There was a bar right in the middle of the shop



As for inside, you could see a lot of sculptures on the wall.


The kitchen was just beside us. It was an open kitchen.





One thing I did not like here was the utensils.
Look carefully and you could see many scratches on the spoons.
This is so disgusting!!!!!



Our meals:

some kind of chicken with sauce( I can hardy remember the name now...)

this was so so


spaghetti with beef
this was nice! I don't like beef but I like this!


mushroom soup
too little but nice too~ very good. must try!!!


These are what I can remember now about the lunch. I had not return for another dine in after that because there are still a lot of restaurant to try out there~
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment