Tuesday, March 10, 2009

review: Clarins Ultra Matte Rebalancing Lotion for oily skin

I have oily skin and always looking fro something that's good for oil control/absorb.
There came a chance and I bought the Clarins Ultra Matte Rebalancing Lotion for oily skin.


Let's look what the product claims:



Here are the ingredients :



This is a moisturiser applied after toner ans any serums. I tried it for more than a month now and I found that this lotion did control the oiliness of my face at first. However, I could hardly see any different after some times using it.

I guess this is because the oil on my face was controlled at the maximum level now and that's explained the less improvement after that. As oil is also important to balance the ph value of our face and to protect our face from being de-hydrated, there is no way we want to clean all the oil from the face,right?

Thus, I would say that this product did it job effectively and perfectly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment