Tuesday, March 10, 2009

lovely testers~

There were a lot of promotions and new products launch during the Valentines' Day. I can not remember the exact timing but I think it's after the 14th of Feb, I went to a shopping complex with my boy and we stopped at The Body Shop.

I knew that they launched a series of rose products and yes! I am a big big big fan of rose!!!

When I wanted to try the EDT. a SA approached and asked me to spray the EDT. on the rose.Hey, what a lovely idea to change the paper into rose flowers! You can just bring home the flower or give to your gf if you want. I put mine together with the fake grass pot I bought last time.and I stole two roses but I wanted to steal all the roses actually... :P They are soooooo lovely~~

The smell did last a long time on the flowers but it's not my ideal smell so I skipped these products.

Here are the pictures of my little pot~

No comments:

Post a Comment