Having too many dried flowers but no way to allocate them?
why don't make them a new ome and give them a new life by DIY -ing?
what do you need?
- a cup / tin / can or any container of your choice
- ribbon or wrapping paper
- small stones or sand
- clean the container and wipe dry
- put in the stones or sand, 3/4 of the container full (depends on the amount and the length of the flowers)
- insert the flowers and arrange them nicely, do not forget to add some leaves too~
- wrap the paper outside the container or tie the ribbon
*every steps are adjustable and any items of your choice can be added too.
just create your own pot , and place it any place you like.
I paced it on the top of a rak, in front of the books~