Sunday, April 12, 2009

review: Shu Uemura Phyto Black-lift eye and lip contour cream

I received some samples of the Shu Uemura Phyto black-lift anti-wrinkle eye and lip contour cream last time.
I opened two sachets and put them in a container. Even though it's for eyes and lips, I used only for my eyes.

The eye cream and the container gave by a friend~



The product's description from Shu's website

The texture was very creamy but not sticky. Not smell and white in colour.
A little was already enough for two eyes.
dab around the eyes and smooth very lightly and follow with the massage as suggested.

This is a very good product as I found that it reduced the puffiness under my eyes.
It's also save a lot as a little product would do the job very well.

For more details about Shu Uemura's products, log on to : http://www.shuuemura.com.my

It is retailing RM180 for 5g. It's not cheap but depends on how you use it and if it works for you. I was so lucky got to try this~
Will consider to purchase the full size when I finished my current eye cream~
But RM180 for only 5g, I really need think carefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment