Friday, August 21, 2009

shu fanatic party

It was a busy Tuesday but i still made my way to shu uemura's shu fanatic party @ 1u .


It was a products launching exclusively for invited members and I couldn't believe that I was so lucky to be invited.


There was a door gift given when you entered. The girl helping was the artist I met during the RMK workshop~~~forgot her name...aiks



the door gifts

As I was told, for purchasing RM250 and above, you were entitled or about 5pc free gift + a free customized necklace made by yourself. Tools and materials were provided. Besides, a party should be served with some F&B and some tips also~~



customers are making their very unique necklaces

the refreshments:fruit tarts,spring roll, chicken satay


Then,Frederick Ng, Accredited Artist and Chief Make Up artist of Shu Uemura gave a mini demo on how to apply their autumn cosmetics.


filling the eye area with eyeshadow stick


giving speech



applying the eyeshadow



half face with make up and false eyelash


There was a lady asking question and took me as example. Then, I was asked to be the model. So lucky me?

What Frederick showed was the thick eyeliner. I have inner eyelid and look like single eyelid. Thus, Frederick said all eyes like me need very thick eyeliner so it can be seen. The result:


Thick eyeliner with false eyelash


Tips from Frederick:
  • dab the`eyeshadow so the colours show & do not fall easily
  • to curl the eyelashes, make sure the curler is placed from up to down
  • to put on false eyelash, move it from up to down too
  • put the mirror at least 45 degree below u to curl the eyelashes & to put on mascara
  • draw thicker eyeliner if you have single eyelids/ inner eyelids
  • you may apply the blusher from the end of the eyes to the cheek for dinner/night make up
  • get your eyebrows trimmed to look prettier
  • practices make perfect!!!


    After all, I enjoyed this party very much.
    Was wanting to make purchase but i forgot to bring along the $$... XD

    Hope that I'll get more opportunities to attend this kind of "party" ~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment